Coronavirus Relief Fund
The COVID-19 pandemic marks an unprecedented time in modern history that will require the best of humanity to overcome. Your donation to this fund will help stop COVID-19’s spread and protect us all.
This crisis threatens everyone’s way of life, but it is especially difficult for people who are already vulnerable, including those with pre-existing medical conditions, older adults, individuals experiencing homelessness, refugees and migrants, wage workers, and those with inflexible jobs.
Your donation to this fund will help stop the virus’s spread and give communities on the front lines of the crisis the resources they need to act quickly and protect the most vulnerable. Donations are already helping to:
- Send doctors, nurses, and other front line responders to communities in need
- Get masks, ventilators, and other lifesaving medical supplies to hospitals and clinics
- Deliver essential items to struggling families and older individuals in quarantined cities and refugee camps
- Feed children that rely on school meals as their only source of nutrition
- Support hygiene awareness efforts
- And much, much more…
As the situation evolves, the fund will transition to support longer-term recovery and education efforts run by local, vetted organizations in affected regions. We will work with our partners on the ground to allocate funds where they’re most needed.
We believe that organizations that are deeply rooted in local communities are best positioned to lead long-term plans to stop COVID-19. Your donation to this fund will help build stronger response capacities in communities around the world so that we are all better equipped to face future outbreaks. GlobalGiving will send you regular email updates about how your donation has been put to use.